Sizes & Prices

LOVE in 3 sizes

GIANT 1.5m (5ft), BIG 1.2m (4ft) or VINTAGE 0.75m (2.5ft)

marquee letters loveFrom €200*

Stunning for photos!
3D style
Bright white diamante fairground bulbs (Giant & Big love)
Vintage font and soft glow bulbs (Vintage love)

Free delivery Marbella area. ASK for a price for your wedding

See more LOVE PHOTOS from weddings & events
See more VINTAGE LOVE PHOTOS from weddings & events

MR & MRS / MR & MR / SR & SRA 1.2m (4ft)

From €300*

Big and beautiful flat style letters (not 3D)
Bright white diamante fairground bulbs
Very big – A & M for example is approx 3.5 M wide
Supplied on a floor plinth for stability (free standing)

ASK for a price for your wedding

Available from 15th May 2016. Please note photo is not our product
This is supplied in UK by www.thewordislove.co.uk

Free delivery Marbella area

ASK for a price for your wedding

Bride & groom initials 1.2m (4ft)

From €225*

Make it personal with our initials (not 3D)
Bright white diamante fairground bulbs
Supplied on a floor plinth for stability (free standing)

Мы можем сделать букв на кириллице.

ASK for a price for your wedding


Photos coming soon, available from 15th May 2016
Please note photo is not our product but similar.

NAMES, NUMBERS, I DO and words 1.2 m (4ft)

From €200*

  • Perfect for birthday parties, anniversaries & corporate events
    Any word, any number, flat style letters
    Supplied on a floor plinth for stability (free standing)
  • NEW “I DO” in 3D style
  • Bright white diamante fairground bulbs

Мы можем сделать букв на кириллице.

TALK TO US about your ideas

Available from 1st May 2016. Please note photo is not our product
Ours are similar but modern font

 

*Delivery costs apply. Please see our delivery prices for rates to your area.

Hire is for up to 18 hours.

Quick enquiry





Human check! What is 3+2= 


DEPOSIT AND SECURITY
Normal hires : 30% deposit at the time of ordering excluding delivery. Remaining 70% balance and delivery costs must be cleared 5 days before the event (bank transfer/credit card) or cash on delivery agreed. Please note we deliver either the day before or day of the event depending on our delivery schedules. If cash has been agreed someone must be there or the letters will not be left and deposit forfeited.

Refunds : All deposit is returned if the order is cancelled within 30 days of the event. No refund of fees paid will be made if cancelled or order changed within 30 days.

For bespoke orders : 100% of the balance must be received 40 days in advance of the event. No refund is possible (letters are made to order).

Damages : We require a credit card authorisation for the same amount as your order to cover breakages, damage beyond acceptable wear and tear and non return of items.